Commercial Garden Benches
Teak Commerical Benches - Luxury Handcrafted Commerical Garden Benches
We’re sure you will agree that an outdoor wooden bench is a classic feature of many public spaces across the world. Whether you are taking the dog for a walk or out for a picnic, the sight of a comfy outdoor bench is always an opportunity for a moment of respite and relaxation. All too often however, commercial garden benches in public spaces are found to be uncomfortable or in poor condition and either unsafe or unappealing. At Ottena, we think we have the answer.
We have a great range of teak benches which would make a perfect, long term solution to commercial garden bench requirements, particularly in public spaces. Obviously garden furniture made available to the public will always be prone to unnecessary abuse and this is something which we cannot directly protect a product from. However, teak is a particularly hard wearing and long lasting material making it perfect for the manufacturing of commercial garden benches. Teak also contains natural oils increasing its weather resistance and requiring minimal care and treatment. Once exposed to the elements the teak will naturally weather to a silvery grey colour which is quite normal. Periodic cleaning and treatment with a good quality teak oil, available in the Garden Accessories section of our website, is recommended to add an additional layer of protection and aid longevity.
Teak Commercial Garden Benches
Our range of teak outdoor benches is straightforward and effective:
- Backless benches are lightweight, easy to assemble and offer a useful solution where a backrest is not required.
- The Catherine range is our classic teak bench design built to a robust but entry level specification, perfect as a cost effective solution for commercial bench requirements.
- Our Eleanor outdoor benches are manufactured to a similar specification as the Catherine range although they have an alternative, stylish design.
- The Lutyens bench is a staple of the garden furniture market and always popular. Whilst these unique benches are ever so stylish, the potential for abuse/breakage could be higher due to the nature of the design, particularly the scroll arm rests. Our teak Lutyens benches would be best used to add an element of luxury to controlled public spaces.
- Our Elizabeth garden benches are of a traditional design, similar to that of the Catherine, although manufactured to a much higher specification including thicker teak forming the legs, backrests and seats in particular. These heavy duty commercial benches would be ideal for exposed public spaces such as parks.
- Our bench range is completed by the Victoria, a fantastic, hard wearing and stylish teak garden bench that is built to last and of the highest quality. You get what you pay for and our Victoria benches will not disappoint.
All of our teak outdoor benches come flat packed in 4 or 5 key pieces (depending on the variety) and are easily assembled in a matter of minutes using traditional mortice and tenon methods, secured by wooden dowels.
We have successfully supplied garden benches to a number of huge commercial clients including shopping centres, hotels, sports clubs and leisure centres. In some circumstances, the security of a commercial garden bench can raise doubts. Unfortunately, there is a real risk that garden benches in public spaces can be exposed to theft. We offer two solutions, being our hard ground anchor kits and soft ground anchor kits. These act as a straightforward but effective deterrent to thieves, helping to reduce the risk of theft of a commercial garden bench from a public space. These can be found under the Garden Accessories section of our website, simply add to the basket as part of your order and we will do the rest.
So, whether you need commercial outdoor benches for commercial spaces such as public parks, sports clubs, schools, coastal footpaths or food markets to name but a few possibilities, do not hesitate in shopping our range of teak benches today. If you have specific requirements then do not hesitate to get in contact with us using firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly sales team will provide you with a bespoke quotation and service to meet your order and delivery requirements.
Don’t forget, our range of commercial outside benches would also make the perfect memorial bench. Find out more about memorial benches here.
Shop our range of Commerical Garden Benches for gardens
Some light assembly will be required on delivery of your garden seat before it takes its rightful place.