HOW TO ORDER
We hope you will find our website very straightforward to navigate but if for any reason you are struggling to order the teak garden furniture or garden parasol you would like, worry no more. This is our step by step guide to ordering with security and confidence.
To place an order from this website please follow these simple steps:
1. From our home page simply click on the category of the item that you are wishing to shop for, e.g. patio sets, garden benches, parasols etc.
2. Once you have selected the category you are looking for and find an item you like the look of, simply click on the picture which will then load that item and provide you with a variety of photos, a detailed description and dimensions.
3. If you are happy with your choice then select the quantity required and then press “add to cart” which will place the selected item into your basket. The shopping basket shortcut is located in the top right corner of the screen.
4. If you wish to shop for further items such as our wooden garden parasols, outdoor seat cushions, teak oil etc. to go with your order of teak garden furniture, then select the desired category from the bar along the top of the page.
5. Any other items chosen to accompany your order can be added into your basket by clicking on “add to cart”.
6. Once you are happy with your choices, press the green shopping basket in the top right corner of the screen and select “view cart”.
7. This will take you to the “order summary” page where the items you have selected and the total sum of your order will be displayed.
8. If you have added something to the cart by mistake, or there is something that you wish to delete or change, then press the green shopping basket in the top right corner again and a box will appear, allowing you to edit or delete an item from your order.
9. If you are happy with your selection then your delivery option can be selected. Please ensure the correct delivery option is selected to save any delays with your order. If you are unsure, particularly with regards to offshore deliveries, then please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 3322 9194 and we will be happy to assist you.
10. When your delivery option selection is complete, press “proceed to checkout”.
11. Once at the checkout page your email, name, contact number and delivery address can be entered. Please enter all of these details to ensure we have all of the correct information in order to complete your order.
12. If your billing address is different from your delivery address, this can be entered in the “payment method” section by unticking the “my billing and shipping address is the same” box. This will then let you to enter a separate billing address.
13. Your payment method can then be chosen. Through our website, you can pay either by credit/debit card or via the PayPal checkout system. Choose your preferred method and enter the necessary details to complete payment.
14. Before pressing the “place order” button, if there is any additional information with regards to your order or delivery that we need to know, e.g. where to leave your delivery if you are not going to be home, then please enter this in the “order comment” box.
15. Once you have checked your order and payment details then go ahead and press “place order”.
16. A confirmation screen will then appear, confirming your order. A copy of your order confirmation, order number and invoice will be emailed to you directly. Please check your junk/spam email folders just in case you do not receive the email straight into your inbox.
Hopefully you will find this step by step guide to be useful and assist you in the order process. If you are still experiencing problems or have not received an email confirmation from us, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3322 9194 and one of our friendly team will be happy to help you.